The GSA Total Solutions Schedule provides services to personnel in the areas of law enforcement, firefighting, rescue, emergency response, and security. These services include supplying the technology, training, skills, equipment, and resources necessary to create environments that foster preparedness, security, and efficiency.
GSA SCHEDULE 84:
Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities Management, Fire, Rescue, Clothing, Marine Craft, and Emergency/Disaster Response.
November 1, 2003 - October 31, 2013
Evergreen Fire and Security is authorized to sell to both CONUS and OCONUS locations.
GSA Ordering Process:
1. Prepare a statement of work (SOW).
2. Review Schedule Contractors' pricelists and develop an independent cost estimate.
3. Select the Best Value bid (considering price, past performance, qualifications and administrative costs) and prepare justification for selection.
4. Submit justification, funding document and SOW to the appropriate contracting office.
5. Contracting office places the order directly with the Schedule Contractor of choice.
GSA Advantage Original Equipment Manufacturers:
- Evergreen Fire and Security products on GSA Advantage
- DAQ products
- MDI products
- Silent Knight products
- Cooper Wheelock products